Building on the success of the first two editions, the GPCA Supply Chain Excellence Awards are returning stronger than ever. This year, the awards will feature a new category covering the collaboration between logistics service providers and petrochemical producers.
The awards will bring together the cream of the industry to network, share best practices and celebrate achievements over the past 12 months. The winners will be felicitated at the awards ceremony to be held on 16 April 2019, during the 11th GPCA Supply Chain Conference in Dubai, UAE.
If you believe that you and your team have achieved outstanding results in your quest for supply chain excellence, don’t miss out on the chance to bring home an award.
The objectives of the awards are to:
- Reward organizations and individuals in the GCC that have contributed to supply chain optimization
- Recognize public and private sector organizations for supporting supply chain operations in the GCC
- Reward outstanding achievements in supply chain activities that have added value to businesses
- Promote quality, health and safety, security, sustainability, innovation and protection of the environment within the GCC supply chain sector
- Promote academia-industry collaboration to foster knowledge sharing and best practice
- Facilitate benchmarking and friendly competition between companies engaged in supply chain or logistics activities
Who can participate
The GPCA Supply Chain Excellence Awards are open to all organizations engaged in supply chain and logistics operations in GCC countries, who have excelled in their achievements and developed innovative solutions for their operations. Performance of the participating organizations during 2018 will be considered for evaluation.